In celebration of its 19th anniversary, the entertainment economic media outlet, Joy News 24, conducted a survey from September 18th to 25th, 2023, asking about the dramas, variety shows, movies, actors, singers, etc., that shone in 2023.
The survey included 200 industry professionals, including those from entertainment and broadcasting companies, content producers in movies and broadcasting, and entertainment reporters. The results of the survey are presented by category.
In this article, we’ll be taking a look at what on-screen couples they thought had the best chemistry in 2023 kdramas.
The list of the couples with the best chemistry of 2023 Kdramas
1. Lee Junho and YoonA – 87 votes
2. Jo In Sung and Han Hyo Joo – 43 votes
3. Lee Jeong Ha and Go Yoon Jung – 17 votes
4. Jung Kyung Ho and Jeon Do Yeon, Namgoong Min and Ahn Eun Jin – 10 votes
6. Rowoon and Jo Bo Ah – 9 votes
7. Jung Hae In and Koo Kyo Hwan – 7 votes
8. Uhm Jung Hwa and Kim Byung Chul, Lim Ji Yeon and Park Sung Hoon – 4 votes
Lee Junho and YoonA received 87 votes in the survey, securing the top spot in the drama category as the best couple. Jo In Sung and Han Hyo Joo received 43 votes in the survey, securing 2nd place as the best couple in the drama category.
In addition to these, the survey included 4th place ties for tvN’s “Crash Course In Romance” Jung Kyung Ho and Jeon Do Yeon, and MBC’s Friday-Saturday drama “My Dearest” Namgoong Min and Ahn Eun Jin, each with 10 votes.
In addition to those top spots, industry insiders also highlighted those [no order given]:
- Disney Plus’ “Call It Love” – Kim Young Kwang and Lee Sung Kyung
- Netflix’s “A Time Called You” – Ahn Hyo Seop and Jeon Yeo Bin
- JTBC’s “Agency” – Son Na Eun and Han Joon Woo
- “The Interest Of Love” – Yoo Yeon Seok and Moon Ga Young
- tvN’s “My Lovely Liar” – Hwang Min Hyun and Kim So Hyun
- “Alchemy Of Souls 2” – Lee Jae Wook and Go Yoon Jung