Jazminemedia is hiring! We’re looking for talented editors and content creators who have vast knowledge about Kpop, Kdrama, and K-culture, if you’re interested see the options below and apply!
Positions available [as of April 2022]
Assistant Editor For Kpop News
As a jazminemedia assistant editor, you will be working from home [flexible schedule, 1-2 hours for 5 days a week]. Duties will include writing/editing/publishing news articles about Kpop content. This part-time job is paid. The total amount of work hours required weekly is 5-15, you do not work on weekends.
– Over 18 years old.
– Passionate about Kpop content and has a vast knowledge of Kpop groups
– Strong command of English grammar
– Must have knowledge on how to use WordPress
– Strong communication skills
– Organized, fast learner
– Ability to read and translate written Korean is a plus [with a payment increase]
How to apply:
Send your resume and your cover letter to this email: [email protected] with [Assistant editor] as the subject line.
You can submit them in Word or PDF format.
We look forward to hearing from you!