It’s been revealed that the Prosecution has filed for another pretrial detention warrant for Seungri.
On January 10, it was confirmed that the Seoul Central District Prosecutors’ Office filed a request for a pretrial detention warrant for Seungri on seven charges.
The charges are:
- Habitual gambling
- violation of the Foreign Exchange Transactions Act
- purchasing prostitution services
- mediating prostitution services
- violation of the Food Sanitation Act
- and violation of the Act on Special Cases Concerning the Punishment, etc. of Sexual Crimes.
This is the second time the prosecution has requested a detention warrant, they previously requested one back in May on five of the charges but it was dismissed by the court.
The court questioning to determine the validity of the pretrial detention warrant will be held on January 13.
It’s been a while since any news about Seungri, k-netizens are surprised by the news but have little faith in their system that the judge will accept the pretrial detention warrant.
What do you think of this?