Members of the group OMEGA X have opened a new account on Instagram and thanked the fans for supporting them while lightly addressing the controversy and the hardships they went through because of their agency.
OMEGA X members opened a new social media account on November 6 and said,
The members did not elaborate on their plans in the post, but they are expected to actively respond to the behavior of the entertainment officials they claimed to be unfair towards them in the future.
OMEGA X is an 11-member group that debuted with their album “VAMOS” in June last year. All of the members have experience in audition programs and debuts. With this OMEGA X, the members took a second chance.
A netizen who previously said he was a fan of OMEGA X claimed that the members were verbally abused and assaulted by the agency’s CEO in Los Angeles (LA) on October 22(local time). It was the day when OMEGA X wrapped up its 2022 world tour “Connect: Don’t Give Up” performance.
As the rumor continued, Spire Entertainment made an official statement and explained, “We solved all the misunderstandings.” However, since then, various revelations have been made. The production company of the web drama “Comfort the Boy,” starring Kim Jae Han and Shin Ye Chan, members of OMEGA X, expressed great regret and sympathy for the OMEGA X incident, saying, “If there was anything lacking in the treatment of the members, we sincerely support and hope this will get better.”
Hoping the members are safe!