NCT/WayV Lucas, who had been suspended due to his private controversy, might be coming back.
On February 1, Lee Sung Soo, CEO of SM Entertainment, posted a photo without any details. In the photo, CEO Lee Sung Soo is sitting with NCT Lucas and staring at the camera.
Lucas has also shared a dance practice video on the same day on his Instagram.
Lucas suspended his activities in 2020 due to controversy over his personal life. Internet user A, who claimed to be Lucas’ ex-lover at the time, revealed Lucas’ private life incidents through some online communities and SNS. A said Lucas had been dating Korean and Chinese female fans at the same time. In the meantime, A also claimed that Lucas severely gaslighted her and forced her to pay for all the dating expenses.
A also released Lucas’ voice files and photos as evidence, saying they lost contact when she said she would take legal action.
In response, SM Entertainment, his agency, apologized, “We are responsible for the lack of artist management.” While Lucas also posted an apology.
In the meantime, Lucas’ recent status was reported through SM CEO’s SNS. It’s been about three years since the suspension.
Meanwhile, Lucas is from Hong Kong and debuted as an NCT member in 2018.
What do you think of this?