|Stage Name (English)||Hyun Bin|
|Real Name||Kim Tae Pyeong (김태평)|
|Birth date||25 September, 1982|
|Family||one older brother|
|Current dating status||dating, he is not married|
|Ideal type||someone who is very understanding|
If you want to read Hyun Bin’s news, here is the link
Dramas and Movies
|Drama Name||Year||Character Name|
|Crash Landing on You||2019-2020||Ri Jeong-Hyeok|
|Memories of the Alhambra||2018||Yoo Jinwoo|
|Hyde, Jekyll, Me||2015||Gu Seojin / Robin|
|Secret Garden||2010||Kim Joowon|
|Friend, Our Legend||2009||Han Dongsoo|
|Worlds Within||2008||Jung Jioh|
|The Snow Queen||2006||Han Taewoong / Han Deukgu|
|Nonstop 5||2004||cameo appearance|
|My Lovely Sam Soon||2005||Hyun Jinheon|
|Movie Name||Year||Character Name|
|Negotiation (Gyoseob)||2020||NIS agent|
|Rampant (창궐)||2018||Lee Chung|
|The Negotiation (협상)||2018||Min Taegoo|
|The Swindlers (꾼)|||2017||Hwang Jisung|
|Confidental Assignment (공조)||2017||Im Cheolryung|
|The Fatal Encounter (역린)||2014||King Jeongjo|
|Come Rain, Come Shine (사랑한다, 사랑하지 않는다)||2011||He (name wasn’t specified)|
|Late Autumn (만추)||2011||Hoon|
|I Am Happy ( 행복합니다)||2009||Jo Mansoo|
|A Millionaire’s First Love (백만장자의 첫사랑)||2006||Kang Jaekyung|
|Daddy Long Legs (키다리 아저씨)||2005||Hyungjoon|
|Spin Kick (돌려차기)||2004||Lee Mingyu|
More Facts about Hyun Bin
- He’s been involved in dating rumors with Son Ye Jin at least three times already.
- He’s publicly dating Son Ye Jin, confirmed as of January 1st, 2021
- He publicly dated Kang So Ra and Song Hye Kyo.
- He enlisted on 7 March 2011, he volunteered to serve his 21 months of compulsory military service in the Marine Corps and was discharged on 6 December 2012.
- “The Negotiation” marks his first time playing a villain role.
- Hyun Bin created his own agency VAST Entertainment in 2016 which has many actors signed into it including Lee Jae Wook [formally].
- Marriage is his final goal, he dreams of having a family
If you have any more facts you’d like to add to the profile or anything you believe should be corrected, you can request from here.
Whats your reaction to this article?