“Big Mouth” See Its Biggest Drop In Ratings In Its Entire Run, Here Is Why

Published Categorized as K-Dramas and K-Movies

MBC’s hit drama “Big Mouth” has dropped back to the single digits amid the ongoing Chuseok (Korean Thanksgiving) holiday.

According to Nielsen Korea, “Big Mouth” 13th episode scored an average nationwide rating of 8.3%, a massive drop from last week’s episode. The drop totals 3.7% from 12%, its personal best record to date.

Despite the massive drop, the drama remained the most-watched drama of its time slot and the most-watched Friday-Saturday drama of the night by far.

But why?

Currently, Korea is celebrating Chuseok (Korean Thanksgiving), due to the holidays, the ratings of “Big Mouth” took a massive hit, they’re expected to recover as the drama heads to its finale next week.

Related: The Identity Of Big Mouse In “Big Mouth” Finally Revealed, The Shocking Identity Of Who Runs The Organization

Competing in the same time slot is SBS’s “Today’s Webtoon” which remained relatively consistent with 2% in ratings.

Source: Nielsen Korea

Which one of these dramas are you currently watching? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!

By Hilda Moore

Hi all, my name is Hilda and I am a huge kdrama fan, I am responsible for covering news in relation to Kdramas on jazminemedia.com~ My all time fav kdramas are: My Mister, Hotel Del Luna and Kill Me, Heal Me.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.