BLACKPINK is unstoppable!
On June 30, Guinness World Records announced that the famous girl group has now five new titles with their recent music video release.
“How You Like That” was originally released on June 26, and has become one of the fastest music videos on YouTube to break multiple records. Guinness World Records announced that “How You Like That” was crowned these following records:
- Most viewed YouTube video in 24 hours
- Most viewed music video on YouTube in 24 hours
- Most viewed YouTube music video in 24 hours by a K-pop group
- Most viewers for the premiere of a video on YouTube
- Most viewers for the premiere of a music video on YouTube
Last night, YouTube confirmed that BLACKPINK’s 24-hour view count for “How You Like That” was 86.3 million, while its premiere view count was 1.66 million concurrent viewers.
Congratulations to BLACKPINK!