EXO Suho is finally making his solo debut!
On March 6, SM officially announced the date of EXO Suho’s solo debut revealing lots of interesting information about it as well.
So here is everything we know about it so far:
- Suho will debut as a soloist on March 30 at 6 p.m. KST.
- He will debut with a mini album that consists of a 6 tracks, the album title is “Self-Portrait.”
- According to SM, Suho actively participated in the production of his album. It’s going to be interesting to see him take on different aspects of the production of his own solo album, fans can’t wait to hear the songs.
- This is not Suho’s first solo song release but it is his official solo debut, he will become the fourth EXO member to debut as a soloist following Lay, Chen and Baekhyun.
- He has released the first solo poster, take a look below:
SM will reveal more details about the solo debut in the coming days, so stay tuned for more updates!
Are you excited about Suho’s solo debut?