Yanan will not join Pentagon’s upcoming comeback!
On February 2, Cube Entertainment has released a statement revealing that Yanan will not participate in the group previously announced upcoming comeback.
Yanan initially halted his activities in July last year due to health issues; however, the agency says ‘he will not take part in the upcoming first studio album that will be released on February 12.’
Cube expressed their apologies to fans for announcing the unfortunate news and asked for their love and support for Pentagon.
Fans didn’t like the announcement and that’s all due to Yanan’s previous statement about wanting to be part of his group’s comeback but not getting the chance to.
Back in December 2019, Yanan personally opened up about his absence through his Weibo account, he says he’s been ready to return for a long time but Cube hasn’t given him any answer on how to get back to work.
In his post, he tells fans that he’d like to repay them back with more joy and happiness,
“I’ve long been ready to get back. However, the company has never given me any news on when I could go back. I always ask the company but there have been no clear instructions yet.”
Fans had demanded a response from Cube that time but they didn’t reply. Fans are furious with Cube for not including Yanan in this comeback again without providing any actual sufficient reason.
[공지] 펜타곤 멤버 옌안 활동 관련 안내 pic.twitter.com/DoaoI30pca
— PENTAGON·펜타곤 (@CUBE_PTG) February 2, 2020
What are your thoughts on this?